Representation is a powerful force. Seeing a peer in a position of power or influence can be the difference between seeing a goal as a pipedream or a possibility. For Black History Month, Bisnow is celebrating the men and women in the commercial real estate industry who represent what is possible when the traditional barriers to entry for people of color in the industry are broken down, either by force of will or with the help of mentors and sponsors. The two dozen industry leaders below are but a small collection of the diverse talent in the ranks of real estate. These developers, brokers, builders, attorneys, economic development officials and policymakers are not only shaping the CRE industry, they are shaping the world around them, in small communities and in the biggest markets in the country. Click here to read more.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019
- EnTrust completes the sale of the corporate offices of Kaplan University July 15, 2019
- EnTrust Secures $60 Million Financing for Chicago CBD Class A Office Tower June 6, 2019
- EnTrust Completes HQ Lease for Leading Non-Profit November 13, 2018