As we celebrated Black History Month in February of 2020, we had a unique conversation with esteemed African American business leaders, who also serve on the Boards of Directors for the Wintrust family of community banks and companies. This poignant discussion explored opportunities and responsibility to pursue a racial equity agenda in the new decade. Jim Clark was part of that panel on February 23rd where over 650 people registered for the webinar. To listen to the webinar, click on video. Jim is the first speaker!
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust partners with CBRE and JLL on 93,000 SF of office lease renewals for a high-tech client September 16, 2022
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019