Managing Director, Gloria Materre, was named in Crain’s 2022 Notable Executives of Color in Construction and Commercial Real Estate. Materre was one of 34 selected out of hundreds of nominations to be included in the list of prestigious executives in Chicago who have helped to bolster the city’s physical presence, lead multi-million dollar developments initiatives, engage in civic involvement, and encourage careers in commercial real estate. The list, published on May 1, 2022, recognizes the executives’ tireless efforts around the clock in creating jobs, and an excitement for a more vibrant and livable Chicago for all residents.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust partners with CBRE and JLL on 93,000 SF of office lease renewals for a high-tech client September 16, 2022
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019