The net lease sector is showing no signs of slowing down in 2018, especially when it comes to investor interest. The United States net lease investment volume, including office, industrial, and retail properties, totaled $57.8 billion in 2017, increasing 3.3 percent from 2016. The sector is projected to see comparable investment volume in 2018, according to NREI’s most recent exclusive research into the sector. Read about it here.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust partners with CBRE and JLL on 93,000 SF of office lease renewals for a high-tech client September 16, 2022
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019