The net lease sector is showing no signs of slowing down in 2018, especially when it comes to investor interest. The United States net lease investment volume, including office, industrial, and retail properties, totaled $57.8 billion in 2017, increasing 3.3 percent from 2016. The sector is projected to see comparable investment volume in 2018, according to NREI’s most recent exclusive research into the sector. Read about it here.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019
- EnTrust completes the sale of the corporate offices of Kaplan University July 15, 2019
- EnTrust Secures $60 Million Financing for Chicago CBD Class A Office Tower June 6, 2019