Our Tenant Advisory team represented The Chicago Public Education Fund in the renewal of its lease at 200 W. Adams in the Loop. We negotiated favorable lease economics and secured a tenant improvement allowance to improve the space to reflect their culture.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019
- EnTrust completes the sale of the corporate offices of Kaplan University July 15, 2019