Farming technology firm Climate Corp. is moving to a larger Chicago office, where it plans to hire 40 to 60 employees in the next two years.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019
- EnTrust completes the sale of the corporate offices of Kaplan University July 15, 2019