CHICAGO (August 16, 2016) – EnTrust Realty Advisors completed the sale of Laurel Terrace, a 28,000 SF Class A medical office building in downtown Highland Park, Ill., to an investment fund of Harrison Street Real Estate. The sale took only one week to complete, from start to finish, announced James Clark III, Managing Principal of EnTrust.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019
- EnTrust completes the sale of the corporate offices of Kaplan University July 15, 2019