Farming technology firm Climate Corp. is moving to a larger Chicago office, where it plans to hire 40 to 60 employees in the next two years.
Feb 27, 2017 | Press Release
EnTrust Realty Advisors represented The Climate Corporation, a subsidiary of Monsanto Company (www.climate.com) in the leasing of 21,118 SF at 1330 West Fulton, a new Sterling Bay office development in Chicago’s West Fulton submarket.
- EnTrust partners with CBRE and JLL on 93,000 SF of office lease renewals for a high-tech client September 16, 2022
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019