EnTrust Realty Advisors has completed the sale of Loudoun Gateway V, a 128,477 RSF Class A office building to a New York-based private investment group. The property, which is located in the Loudoun Gateway Corporate Park in Sterling, Virginia was developed by Alter in 2008.
March 10, 2020
- EnTrust partners with CBRE and JLL on 93,000 SF of office lease renewals for a high-tech client September 16, 2022
- EnTrust completes the sale of medical office portfolio in Chicago Suburbs February 22, 2022
- EnTrust secures $22.5 Million Financing for New Scottsdale HQ Building August 25, 2021
- EnTrust completes the sale of a multi-building portfolio in Scottsdale December 9, 2019
- EnTrust names Gloria Materre new managing director October 15, 2019